Friday, August 1, 2008


Hey I can't believe its August already. It's less than 100 days until the presidential election.

I went out yesterday and gave blood for the KLOS 95.5 radio station blood drive. I got a free T-shirt and a couple of Togo's sandwiches for my trouble. I'm not a fan of KLOS but the blood bank called me and asked me to donate and told me I was eligible starting yesterday. So I went.


I can't believe the Angels traded one of my favorite players away. They traded Casey Kotchman for Mark Texeira (pronounced Teshera) of the Atlanta Braves. Kotchman was a hard nosed first baseman that I followed from his days with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. I hate to see him go.



And my Dodgers!!! What are they thinking??? Taking on the likes of Manny Ramirez??? OK he is hitting .299 with 20 hrs. and 68 RBIs. But he is a problem child. I see him becoming a cancer in the Dodger club house before the season is over.



No comments: