Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean Connery


Happy Birthday wishes go out to Sean Connery who turned 78 years old on August 25th. Thomas Sean Connery was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Sean has one son, Jason, from his first marriage to Diane Cilento, an Austrailian actress. He is currently married to French artist Micheline Roquebrune.

Sean is an award winning actor, director and once placed third in the 1953 Mr. Universe bodybuilding contest. His break in the business came when he first played James Bond in the move Dr. No in 1962. He eventually starred in six James Bond movies.






I'm sure everyone has their favorite Sean Connery movie. I had to add several photos since my wife Karen is a huge fan. So, Happy Birthday to Sean Connery.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Excellent blog! I just found it linked from Betsy Hoke's site. How do you know here? I'm at austinkocher.weebly.com

Fergie's Dribble said...

Austin,
Welcome to Fergies' Dribble. I have been to Puerto Rico, and Betsy's school, four times in the last two years to do odd jobs with my good friend Jim. We go there for about two weeks at a time, paint, fix things, do lawn work, and then hit the beautiful beaches there.
Fergie