Friday, August 1, 2008

Road Trip!!!!


Corey and I will be off early Monday morning headed north to Washington State to visit my little sister Kathy and my Dad. My Dad will be celebrating his 87th birthday on Saturday the 9th and I want to be there to celebrate with him.

Corey and I are planning to spend one night in the State Capital and plan to visit the Police Memorial and Old Town.

Next we will stop off in Cottage Grove, Oregon, to visit Karen's sister, brother-in-law, and their four children. We will spend two nights there before traveling on to Bellingham, Washington.

We will be spending four nights in Bellingham visiting and wondering the area. The photo above is a nearby lake that has a great bike path and running trail.

I'm not sure what route we will take for our trip home. We'll just have to wait and see what strikes our fancy.

No comments: