Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Joke of the Day

Shrek, Jennifer Lopez, and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the
World, but how can I be sure?

Jennifer Lopez agreed. 'I'm told I'm the hottest woman alive, but
Sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest of them all, but I've
Never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were
true was to approach the wicked Queen's mirror to confirm for them
whether Shrek was the strongest, Jennifer was the hottest and
Brad was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their
findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it 's true. The
mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Jennifer Lopez followed and boasted, 'It is true, it has been confirmed
that I am the hottest woman alive!!'

Brad Pitt walked in, head bent, tears in his eyes and asked, "Who
the hell is Fergie???????!!!!!!!!

No comments: