Monday, December 15, 2008

My new hero!!!


In my relentless pursuit for items of interest for your entertainment, I found a blog entry about Ernest Borgnine. Ernest Borgnine will turn 92 years old in January. He was being interviewed on FOXNews and asked what the secret was to his long life.

Ernie initially said he couldn't say, but after some encouragement from the panel, admitted, "I masturbate a lot". Needless to say this cracked up the panel of two men and one woman. Interestingly, the second male in the panel covered his face in embarrassment while the woman yelled, "I like this guy". I couldn't tell you who the panel was.

When I shared this with my family, my son Josh quickly added, "he obviously found the fountain of youth". I had to add that it gave a whole new meaning to Ernie's famous nickname of Gilligan on "Gilligan's Island" of "little buddy"!!

The tape of the interview can be found on "youtube" if you're interested in seeing it yourself.

No comments: