Thursday, April 24, 2008


I'm sorry I haven't had much of an opportunity to post on my blog. Jim has been working me to death. Speaking of Jim, he is doing much better. He went to see an urologist Wednesday morning and he was given several medications to assist him in passing his kidney stone. He was also told to drink lots of fluids to help it pass. There is no time table as to when the blessed event will occur.

As you can see from the photo, Jim's kidney stone hasn't kept him from the beach. This photo was taken Wednesday when we went. On the right is Megan and Jenny, and on the left is Jillisa, Teresa, and Betsy.

Thursday morning we had to take another school participant to the doctor. This time it was Lilly, who sustained a large gash in her left forearm. We believe she was probably fighting with one of the local iguanas and got hit by it's tail. Oh by the way, Lilly is one of their dogs. We took it to the vet who prescribed some kind of antibiotic spray to spray on the wound four times a day.

Last night I defended my scrabble championship in a rousing game after dinner. Speaking of dinner, Juliaanne spent the afternoon making spaghetti sauce from scratch and we had a wonderful spaghetti dinner last night. Anyway, I played scrabble against teams of Jim/Megan and Jenn and Betsy. I wupt 'em all.

We just got back from the beach and I need to jump into the shower before we go to church at the local Baptist Maranatha Church. I'll write more later.

No comments: