Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a week!!!

I have just been busier than a one-armed paper hanger this week. Tuesday I saw my chiropractor to adjust my lower back, something done about every six weeks. I met my friends Jim and Jan for lunch and then ran home and cut my lawn.

Wednesday I went to an Angels baseball game with my son Josh. We had quite a nice time. The Angels won 9-5. The weather was nice and there were four home runs. It sure is expensive to go to a game nowadays!! It was $27 for four hot dogs, two sodas, one nachos, and a bag of peanuts. Parking was $8 and the tickets we had were $50 each. Oh and two lemonades for $10.50. Throw in gas at almost $4 a gallon and we (I) spent almost $200 to go to a baseball game!! It's lucky we won or I'd really be pissed!!!

Today I have a lunch date with my old friend Jenny and dinner with several former co-workers. Tomorrow a dentist appointment and Saturday my friend Jack and I are going to the beach. It's gonna get real warm this weekend. It's just lucky I don't have a job!!!

No comments: