Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Bulletin Top 10

Etiwanda H.S. (7-3)
Colony H.S. (9-1)
Chino Hills H.S. (8-2)
Rancho Cucamonga H.S. (8-2)
Upland H.S. (8-2)
Los Osos H.S. (6-4)
Kaiser H.S. (7-3)
San Dimas H.S. (9-1)
Damien H.S. (5-5)
Miller H.S. (5-5)

This is the final results of the "Daily Bulletin Top 10" for high school football teams in the Inland Valley which came out Monday. Etiwanda H.S. is ranked #1 with a record of 7-3 while my favorite, Colony H.S., is #2 with a record of 9-1. What is wrong with this picture?? In fact five teams in the top 10 have a better record than Etiwanda.

So you know me, I put fingers to keyboard and sent them an email with my thoughts. I wonder if they will respond. I guess Colony will have to show their detractors by going further in the playoffs than their beloved Etiwanda H.S. Go Titans!!!

No comments: