Wednesday, November 18, 2009


I spent Tuesday afternoon at the Barnes & Noble store in Corona. I started reading this book by the late comedian George Carlin. It was quite enjoyable and I found myself laughing out loud at some of the things he talked about.

One of the things that really struck home was his list of people he would like to abolish. The one that caught my eye was "the guy who always sings harmony on the last three notes of the happy birthday song." That would be me!! Little did I know it might be annoying to some. But I confess, I probably won't change. I like singing harmony ok???

Karen came home from work and told me she went to the local Ralphs Market for a few things. She told me she was surprised to find a bell ringer standing outside the market soliciting money for the Salvation Army Christmas Red Kettle drive. Can't we get thru Thanksgiving before the Christmas onslaught begins!!!

No comments: