Monday, November 2, 2009

Here it is Monday already and November to boot. The weekend just seemed to just fly by. Friday night Karen and I attended the Colony H.S. football game at Chaffey H.S. Colony H.S. won 35-12. We were rooting for Colony.

Saturday I went for a bike ride along the Santa Ana River from Riverside to San Bernardino. The ride is 20 miles one way. I got to San Bernardino and turned around right into a pretty good head wind. Thankfully, the headwind turned into a tailwind when the bike path turned south. My trip back to Riverside was 25 minutes shorter than the ride up!! No snakes were encountered!!

Sunday Karen and I joined Josh at the Citizen's Business Bank Arena for an Ontario Reign hockey game. Unfortunately the Rein lost the game 2-1. It was a little odd that the temps outside were in the 80's and inside we were wearing jackets and long sleeve shirts.

Monday I rode from Yorba Regional Park down the Santa Ana River to the Huntington Beach Pier and back. With a little extra at the end, I rode 55 miles. The weather started out warm but it was cool and foggy when I got to the pier. The photo below is the Huntington Beach Pier from my last ride down there and does not show the fog I encountered today.

No comments: