Saturday, November 14, 2009


Many of you may remember Anne Gray from the P.D. I hooked up with her this week through Facebook.

Anne says she is doing well. She now lives and owns a home in Charleston, South Carolina, and works for the State of South Carolina in Disability Determination Services. She has an interesting story of cross country hopping before settling in S.C.

Anne told me she mountain bikes, walks, runs and does Jazzercise and Pilate's. She told me she reads a lot and belongs to a book discussion group that meets once a month.

Anne told me her daughter, Joddie, is the vice president of an international transportation planning company and therefore travels a lot. Joddie is still single and living in Atlanta, Ga.

I have Anne's email address if you are interested in getting in touch with her or she is on Facebook.

No comments: