Saturday, May 10, 2008

Playing catch up


I wasn't able to blog yesterday as Google wouldn't let me on. It kept telling me I resembled a virus and wouldn't be let on for 24 hours. So, here I am playing catch up on Saturday evening.



Friday we spent the afternoon in Huntsville, Alabama with my son Brian, his girlfriend Celina, and his son, my grandson, Ethan. Ethan is 6 years old. We were taken to the Air and Space Museum in Huntsville.




Corey and Ethan making a lava lamp with a worker at the space center.


Also included in our day was a tour of the house Brian is buying, which is three bedrooms, two baths and about 1500 sqr. feet. Price: $162,000. We then went to dinner at the Red Robin. It was a great day and it was great seeing Brian again.

I am off to my one-man trip tomorrow. More then

No comments: