Sunday, May 4, 2008

We are off to Nashville, Tn, and having the time of our lives. I wasn't able to blog last night because my laptop was being stubborn. Tonight I have a strong signal but can't seem to download photos.

We were off at oh dark thirty in the morning and had to turn around after eating breakfast because Corey forgot the electrical plug for his laptop. So on take two, we were off and on our way at about 7:00 am. On the way Karen stopped at a 76 station in Needles for a quick potty stop and some gas. Gas was well over $4.00 a gallon!! Gas has mostly been around $3.58 since. We made it as far as Gallop, NM. the first night. The motel was decent and had a waffle maker in the free breakfast so that was good. I know, I'm easily pleased. has mostly been around 3.58 a gal since.

We got a call from Josh the first night telling us that he lost his wallet in Tennessee. So we had to get him the numbers to cancel his cards. We're not sure how he is going to get on the plane home without any identification. I guess we'll work on it when we get there on Tuesday.

Today we got as far as Amarillo, Tx. We've had good weather so far. I managed to catch a cold upon returning from Puerto Rico and slept most of day as Karen drove. We're in a pretty nice motel. I had a great steak dinner tonight at a local steak house. Good stuff. More later.

No comments: